Hi guys I am back. I was trying to figure out what I am supposed to do for a bright future, concentrating on my weaknesses, but I kinda failed in my pursuit. While doing so I realised that there is this one subject called "friendonomics" which will continue to haunt me forever. I realised this when one of the professors of this subject made me hate myself, by giving me a KT in this subject, with some comments such as "your behaviour shows that one cannot expect anything from you". I am sorry sir...[:(]
Today I want to summarize whatever I have learnt in this subject. Well according to me there are three types of people (excluding the mean ones):
1. Type 1: Genuinely busy working. Very clear about what they want to do in life.
2. Type 2: Busy figuring out what can give them pleasure. Trying their hand on everything. Craving to know how it feels like in achieving something.
3. Type 3: Relaxed in life. They are there for you whenever you want. Happy go lucky types.
As we never realise, which category we belong to, and to which category your friend belongs to (At first place no one knows that there exists any such classification), we start making opinions about them based on their behaviour. I call this as the "ABC Law of Life" which states that: a person is judged on the basis of his Behaviour (B) and not by his Ability (A) or Character (C) because no one can exactly judge someone else's ability or character.
This leaves a bad impression on the "teachers" of this deadly subject, if you don't behave properly in class. The result: you will be cursed a lot more than often for not completing the assignments in time (doing some favour for your friend), bunking lectures (not accompanying some of your friends when they hang out), and not greeting the teacher when they come in class ("HIing" when you see them or failing to invite them when you go for supper).
This phenomenon is common in a poor Type 2 guy's life. Everyone loves Type 1 and Type 3 people because of the way they behave (differently, but both follow acceptable standards).
The point is that no person realises that they will come under Type 2 in some stage of their life, when they would want some time for themself, to find out the things suitable for them. At that moment if they encounter the toughest chapters of this subject, trust me, they will begin to hate themself more than ever. And if the teacher gets to know that you have not studied your chapters properly, he might give you a "Goodness Lollypop" at that moment but later he'll come hard on you during final assessments. This will make the situation worse for you.
I am writing this because I have mastered a few chapters in this subject but have failed badly to understand most of them, thus getting the result I mentioned earlier. So friends, this is one subject that you have to study no matter in which grade you are, or whether it is your area of interest or not. So it's better you read this subject thoroughly and master each and every chapter, so that you can pass with flying colors. I am saying so because I read somewhere that to be a successful man, you must master two chapters in every 6 months —– oh!! I mean you should try and improve your relationship with atleast two people outside your family. I think I am not that lucky to be successful but I wanted to share this learning with you...
Signing off. TATA!!!!!!
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Nice one... :)
i thot it was bit intense bt lykd d thot in d end dat u shud make @least 2 gud frends every 6 months.. :)
yawwwnnn ... hnaahhhhh ...
whats up with [:(] .. is it supposed to be a square headed person with french beard in sad mood .. or a square headed moustached guy in binary happy mood ??
Basically this post was for practising my writing skills, also to mention thoughts that come into my mind when i find it difficult to strike a balance between my work and spend time with a wide variety of my friends. I know it's boring but then i can write anything here....[:D]
very very few ppl r ur type 1's...as i understand most ppl (like me) alternate betn type 2 and type 3 depending on the other person.
frankly spkg i dont like ur subj analogy..
but yes liked the last bit.
I just wanted to skip the names of people who made me realise all this stuff, and thus had to put it metaphorically (the subject analogy appeared most suitable to me atleast)... Anyways thanks for your comments....And by the way you are type 2 for sure. BTW i can name at least 10 people from our class who belong to type1.
Post a Comment